75 GPH @ 45 PSI - RATED UP TO 700HP All the great features of our original Prodigy series in a smaller package! Get the benefits of a 255 lph rated fuel pump with less current draw and cross fuel compatibility all in a pure billet format.
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol
- High efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
- Special housing shape for extremely quite operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
- Lightweight super-efficient DC brushless motor reduces current draw
- Low mass rotor for high speed reaction to changes in speed and flow
- Powerful high flux density Neodymium rare earth magnets
- No motor brushes to wear out or corrode (low-Sulfur diesel, no problem)
- Wet motor design, no dynamic shaft seals that can wear out
- Internal speed controller for variable flow operation
- 12 to 16 volt vehicle electrical system compatibility
- Accepts PWM input for speed control
- No expensive add-on voltage regulators or pump controllers required!
- Continuous duty–motor speed can be adjusted
- Compact, lightweight design, 2 lbs, overall length 6.03", diameter 2.63"
- Billet Aluminum Construction with anodize per MIL-A-8625, Type II
- High quality mounting brackets included
- Long-life, multi-fuel compatible Fluorosilicone static seals
- Accepts standard or port style –10AN fittings
40401 Pump: 75 GPH @ 45 PSI - RATED UP TO 700HP All the great features of our original Prodigy series in a smaller package! Get the benefits of a 255 lph rated fuel pump with less current draw and cross fuel compatibility all in a pure billet format.